If you didn't already over analyze everything you do on a first date, from what you're wearing to how punctual you are in meeting (or getting ready for) your date, now there's something else to obsess over. Frisky.com released a report telling the message certain foods send when you order them on a date.
Here's their findings:
- Pasta – As long as you don’t have sauce everywhere, pasta is considered a very seductive choice, which translates into you being a romantic.
- Steak – You’re dominant and powerful.
- Burger and Fries – You don’t care what your date thinks of you, all you care about is that delicious food on your plate.
- Chicken – You’re boring. It’s probably one of the safest dishes out there, which is just blah.
- Oysters – You’re easy to get in the sack.
- Pizza – Although you can be seen as not very adventurous, it also may mean you’re down to earth.
- Surf and Turf – Money is not an issue for you, especially because you’re partner is paying.
- Garlic – you’re basically telling the person outright that you don’t like them
- Chicken Vindaloo – This spicy Indian dish shows you’re not interested. It’s basically saying, “I don’t care that I’ll spend the night on the toilet instead of on top of you.”
- Chicken Fingers – You’re a child.
Have you found success (or failure) by ordering one of these dishes? What is your go to date dinner?