Being a dad today isn’t the same as in years past. It's a new era, which means dads need to have new skills.
According to a new survey, here’s a rundown of the top skills modern dads have to master:
- Cooking a meal
- Providing the best environment for a good education
- Guiding kids through college
- Setting up the home WiFi and a Netflix account
- Assembling furniture from a box
Other notable skills listed in the survey include…
- Teaching a son how to shave
- Untying difficult knots
- Replacing a favorite toy when an old one breaks
- Knowing the words of pop songs
- Knowing how to braid hair
Other survey findings…
- 80 percent agreed there are far more skills modern dads have to master now than their own fathers had to.
- 57 percent agreed they spend more time with their children than their fathers spent with them when they were little.