A Bryan church is celebrating 150 years of ministry.
Hundreds of people attended a combined service Sunday morning at First United Methodist Church in Downtown Bryan. Back in 1868, the church initially starting meeting above a saloon in Downtown Bryan before the railroad donated land for their current location on East 28th and Houston Avenue.
Church records show the first member of the church joined in June of 1868. Members revisited their history on Sunday and then had a fellowship luncheon after the service.