If you're not happy with your job and are considering switching employers, you might want to consider joining a company that offers better fringe benefits -- such as the tech company Basecamp that gives its workers some amazing perks like:
- $100 per month for gym memberships
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- $100 per month for massages
- 32-hour, four-day work weeks in the summer
- $1,000 each year to continue your education
And, maybe best of all…
- A one-month sabbatical for every three years spent with the company.
They actually pay you to get away from it all. Not too shabby.