Match.com just released its annual Singles In America Survey, and it seems that even though we’re all attached to our phones, you’ll likely remain unattached if you have any of these phone behaviors:
- 75% of singles are turned off if you answer your phone without offering any explanation while on a date.
- 66% are turned off if you text someone during a date
- 58% don’t want you to place your phone on the table face up
- 57% don’t like it if you read the occasional text during a date
- 41% think it’s rude if you take your phone with you to the bathroom or outside.